One NC town created the hottest zip codes in the country List of post codes
Living room in a new luxury open concept home with views of the entrance, kitchen and second floor.
When looking for a home, you might be looking for an updated kitchen and crown molding. But the most important thing is “location, location, location”. Choosing the right place to shell out money for a home is important, especially if you plan to sell that home in a few years.
So what are the hottest real estate areas this year?
Well, according to Realtor.com, which just released its annual list of âAmerica’s Hottest Zip Codes,â there’s a top 10 and one city in North Carolina has done it!
Realtor.com has determined the list of how quickly properties sell, as well as how often homes are viewed in each area. The top 10 markets each have homes that sell, on average, within six days, which is 31 days faster than the rest of the country. This year’s Top 10 zip codes are selling three times faster than last year’s list, which was 18 days old. The median listing price is $ 318,000, up 19.8% from last year.
Top ten hottest postal codes in the United States
- East Colorado Springs, CO (Colorado Springs) (80916)
- West Irondequoit, NY (Rochester) (14617)
- Peabody, MA (Boston) (01960)
- Manchester Proper, NH (Manchester) (03103)
- Brentwood, North Carolina (Raleigh) (27616)
- Lincoln Village, Ohio (Columbus) (43228)
- Milford, Massachusetts (Worcester) (01757)
- Concord proper, NH (Concord) (03301)
- Farmington, MI (Detroit) (48336)
- Franklin, Tennessee (Nashville) (37067)